Wylie Youth Cheer Leading
Thank you for your interest in becoming a cheerleader in Wylie Youth Football and Cheer (WYFAC).
- Our Cheer Coordinators are Leslie Bamlet, Tonya Holland and Missy McConnell.
- Our 2022 cost is $200 per cheerleader which includes the full uniform, socks and bow.
- Uniforms must be sized and measured at one of our uniform fittings in May.
- We accept girls aged 5-years through 6th grade into the cheer program. Please contact Tonya if any exceptions can be made for your child.
- Each participant is expected to participate in the annual WYFAC Fundraiser.
- Our season begins in August and ends in early December.
- We cheer at the youth football games on the sidelines and at halftime during the youth football season.
- Our practice schedule is three days a week – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday usually from 6-8pm, however, times may vary dependent on cheer coach. When school begins, we drop to two days a week for an hour.
- Practice locations will be sent out no later than 7/16/2022.
- If you are 18 years & older and wish to be considered for a cheer coach position, please fill out the Volunteer Application as we perform full background checks on all volunteers each season. CLICK HERE FOR THE 2022 VOLUNTEER APPLICATION
- Registration for cheer is at the same time as football. Dates and times will be promoted through the WYFAC Facebook page and on this website, etc.
- Cheerleaders will be split into squads based on their age. Cheerleaders cheer for all football games and may have an opportunity for league cheer competition.
- We look forward to a great 2022 season!
What’s included in your fee:
- Cheer Shell, Cheer Undershirt: YOU KEEP
- Cheer Skirt, Cheer Bloomers: YOU KEEP
- Cheer Socks: YOU KEEP
- Cheer Bow: YOU KEEP
- Poms: WYFAC OWNS
- Megaphone: WYFAC OWNS
- Cheer Insurance Fee
- League Dues
Cheer items you provide:
- All-White cheer shoes
- Hair accessories
- Water bottle